Wednesday, December 10, 2003

The PowerBall lottery is up to $30,000,000 first prize - and nowadays with the dollar the way it is, that means something! Admittedly you could probably only buy a small outdoor toilet given Sydney property prices, but it's something. A bloke at work (who prefers to remain nameless) said the first thing he would do is quit. I disagree. I'd like to take the time to burn my bridges first. I'd go in to work as normal, then tell all the people I don't like what I really think of them, ending up in the bosses office ranting and raving about what a hellhole the place is before security drag me out of the building by the collar, kicking and and screaming and frothing at the mouth. People have said to me, "but I like the people I work with, I like my job and my boss." To these poor deluded souls I say don't enter the bloody lottery! You're spoiling the odds for the rest of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home