Thursday, November 20, 2003

How well I remember the days when doomsayers and naysayers said (presumably apart from "doom" and "nay") that the internet spelt the end of the written word. The same prediction was made when the television, moving picture and telephone were invented (was invented?) I reckon they proclaimed the death of the written word when the printing press was invented. The written word has not died, every man and his dog has a blog, including, believe it or not, yours truly. That means me. I think I had something quite profound to write here but I'm buggered if I remember what it was now.

It is 6 AM and you are lisssssstening, to lost synapses.

Also, I am sure I am not the first person to query the domestic arrangements of the Brady Bunch. So don't tell me I am plagiarising someone else. Not only do I not care, I would probably just refer you to the work of Carl Jung.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home