Thursday, October 30, 2003

Was pretty crook yesterday - still not 100% today. I feel like there is a stone sitting in my stomach. A fullness and hunger at the same time + indigestion when all I've had to eat is two pieces of toast. Anywho - popped out just now to go to the doctors, get an appointment. When I asked the receptionist if I could see a doctor sometime today I had to repeat myself twice. She's one of these people who asks you a question and then doesn't listen to the answer. A handicap for a receptionist if ever there was one. I ask you, if you could guess why someone is standing at the receptionists desk in a doctors surgery, what would your guess be? Maybe they want to see a doctor? Why do they always ask what you want as if you are going to request a grilled wallaby and a schooner of whiskey? You what???!??! You want to see a doctor???!?!??! Goodness me, I've had some strange requests in my time, blah blah blah. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to see me fart into a bowl of cornflakes? Anyway - 10:15. She wrote it down for me. I hope she was just trying to be helpful, but I have a feeling it's because she thinks I'm mentally deficient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home