Saturday, November 01, 2003

Recently I've been watching 'Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn' on the Comedy Channel. I find it very amusing as long as I don't take anything that is said seriously, which as a rule I don't. It is about time there was a bit of a push back from Political Correctness. Anywho, I'm looking on the web for references to Colin Quinn and there doesn't seem to be any middle ground on people's opinions about him. People either think he is the funniest thing since, well, not sliced bread, but something really funny, anyways, or the other half who think he is the unfunniest thing since, well you get the picture. One half reckon the other half don't 'get' him and the second half reckon there's nothing to get.
The above paragraph is one of the slackest, most obscure sentences I have ever written. But at least this blog is actually written instead of a cut and paste of newspaper articles. That's something, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home