Monday, November 17, 2003

My sister tells me she has checked out my web page - reminds me I should probably keep it clean. But before I do - I want to tell you about what just happened to me in the bathroom. I'm at work and I was standing at the trough when I noticed that one of the piss stains looked exactly like a praying Buddhist monk. How amazing is that? Shaven head bowed, string of beads hanging around his neck, hands clasped in front in the traditional attitude of prayer. I was taken aback, I really was. It's a clear sign, though I have yet to work out what it portends to. I haven't said this to anyone because I'm worried about people's reaction to the news. Like being told someone just vomited an image of Jesus outside the building. How are you supposed to take news like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home