Thursday, November 20, 2003

My ISP is iinet. I'm very happy with the service with them. You can always expect a quick response to any query you send them. Recently I sent a query regarding some speed problems I was having with my ADSL. It turns out Tel$tra had misconfigured my line - anyways it was sorted in a couple of days. But it seems my original query is still bouncing around their system.

12/11 - Cliff Reed - This is a short message to let you know
that I have read through your email and have forwarded it to the necessary department.
12/11 - Jarrad Cox - This is a short message to let you know
that I have read through your email and have forwarded it to Cliff Reed.
12/11 - Cliff Reed - This is a short message to let you know
that I have read through your email and have forwarded it to the necessary department.
17/11 - Richard Scacheri - This is a short message to let you know
that I have read through your email and have forwarded it to the necessary department.
17/11 - Jarrad Cox - This is a short message to let you know
that I have read through your email and have forwarded it to Richard Scacheri.
18/11 - Richard Scacheri - This is a short message to let you know
that I have read through your email and have forwarded it to Jarrad Cox.
18/11 - Jarrad Cox - This is a short message to let you know
that I have read through your email and have forwarded it to Helen Johns.
19/11 - Helen Johns - This is a short message to let you know
that I have read through your email and have forwarded it to Jarrad Cox.

But trust me, iinet r0x0rs!!!!!!!111 Really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home