Saturday, March 06, 2004

It's raining here in Sydney.

"Oh, brilliant, post. How very original."

No, wait, give me a chance. It's Gay Mardi Gras night and I can just imagine Fred Nile looking out the window and saying to his wife "see? God agrees with ME!!! ME!! I tells ya."

Gay Mardi Gras night always has a bit of a schizophrenic quality to it. I remember a few years ago I was working at night and a co-worker was late in. When I asked him why he was late he said that when he was walking down the street to the train station (he lived not far from Oxford St) people kept pinching his bottom and making rude suggestions. I can imagine only one thing worse than that. Walking down the street and people NOT pinching your bottom and making rude suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home