Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I got a letter from my 'penny-dreadful' investment company (current listed value $0.0155.) It seems the correspondence I recently received saying 'vote for me' is part of some dastardly boardroom struggle. I'm glad I shafted them and voted against them, now.

Furthermore I have been having persistant dreams of the past few days about bloody boardroom coups. I dream I turn up at work and there is a workplace meeting and someone unlikely has staged a hostile takeover. We all sit in an uncomfortably hot room and endlessly discuss the options in front of us. As usual in these types of meetings I get distracted by a buzzing fly or get chatting with someone, probably someone I haven't seen in ten years.

It's strange enough to be troubling, and persistant enough to be significant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home