Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I've replaced my old camera with a new one. The old one must have copped a knock or something and although it still works, it's definitely on its last legs. I got a brand spanking new Kodak DX6490. Although it has such features as *insert marketing gibberish here* the best thing it has is a 10x optical zoom lens built in.








Now how cool is that? This is the rotunda in Yeo Park (where was he stabbed? right in the rotunda! that's painful.) I checked it to see why it was built, thinking it was to commemorate some war or sporting hero or new city or all those from the Sudbury area who so gallantly gave their lives to keep China British or something. I can proudly tell you that the Yeo Park Rotunda is dedicated to those local citizens who raised the funds to build the rotunda. In other words, it's dedicated to itself. Whoopee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home