Thursday, May 25, 2006

"So, I had, like, this exam? I was like totally, not, like, going to pass?"
"Totally."
"So, I was like totally, like, freaking out, and that?
"Totally."
"And so, anyway? I sat the exam? And I was like, I totally don't care if I like fail, it's just like, whatever."
"Totally."
"And so, anyway? The exam was like so totally bullshit, full of stuff like critical point and point of no return and hectpascals, and stuff?
"Hectowhat?"
"Exactly. So I'm like, just, you know, like totally put down the first thing that comes into my head?"
"Totally."
"And so, anyway? I get the result and I'm like whatever, and you know what? I passed?"
"You passed? How?"
"It's multiple choice?"
"Totally."

Aircraft operations, performance and planning. 70%. Pass mark? 70%.

3 Comments:

At 3:51 am, Blogger Kirrily said...

I knew you could do it!

 
At 9:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm worried. Do they have multiple choice when you're on the job? ;-)

 
At 11:15 pm, Blogger Chris said...

Kir - Thank you Honey - that means a lot to me :)

lp - no multiple choice in the air, unfortunately, but I always have a plan B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home