Sunday, December 05, 2004

Been a little while since my last post. This is because I have been on leave, rather busy and also lazy.

Mr David Wombat Bacon DS Rupreckt Monkeyboy Fitzgerald has transplanted himself and partner to Sunny Scotland where he is currently freezing his genitalia off. *In best pathenewsannouncervoice* "Here's to you, Fitzy!"

Was supposed to sit my private pilots licence exam yesterday - 10 minutes into the exam the PC froze. I was told to wait until the 3 1/2 hour time limit had expired then resit it. At the end of a 3 1/2 hour wait the system had a bug in it and I was told there would be no exam that day. If the support guy had said that at the start instead of talking through his arse I wouldn't have had to waste my entire morning. I'll resit it Tuesday, hopefully.

Remember the good old days? The only way exams got locked up back then was when they were in the cupboard. A pencil froze if you left it out in the snow. A file got lost if it fell behind the radiator. You only got locked out if you forgot your key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home