Saturday, September 11, 2004

I have a check flight tomorrow and if all goes well I will be checked out to go on my first area solo. It will be with Matt Bryan, with whom I have flown before,when he sent me solo. He will be checking everything I do to make sure I'm safe and basically putting me through the wringer. I've been concerned about it but I've done a lot of work and study on things that I've been falling short on in flying so I reckon I'm as ready as I can be. I've memorised emergency procedures, passenger briefing, approach/departure procedures, walking around muttering to myself and basically being a total pain to the people I work with. This isn't even a major check flight, just another milestone to my private pilots licence. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 3:55 am, Blogger Glen E Clark said...

Good luck dude

 

Post a Comment

<< Home