Saturday, April 15, 2006

Aerodynamics out of the way - 83%. I should have done better. Nevermind, a pass is a pass. Now that I'm getting closer to the last exam, I'm considering whether or not to plow onwards with the ATP exams.

For those who aren't aware, there are three levels of pilot licence - Private Pilots Licence (PPL), Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL), and Air Transport Pilots Licence (ATPL). The ATPL is the airline pilots licence. Do I want to plow on with the next set of exams or take a break? I'm not sure - the ATPL exams are so intensive that they can take a couple of years to complete, and I need to do them sooner or later. I'll have to think about that one.

I am also firmly of the opinion that Mussolini did not own a white cat. There is no way Il Duce could have been a credible dictator with white fur all over his black shirt.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BZ chris
see you in Sydney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home